Sunday, October 23, 2011

But It Is So Easy My Husband Could Make It!!

This weekend I needed to make something to take to my cousin's 9th birthday party. I wanted to make something in the crock pot so that it would remain hot for the 40 min ride to the party. My cousin suggested I make Lil' Smokies in the crock pot. So I search online for a an easy yet tasty recipe and came across one of the easiest recipes I have ever seen!!!

SWEET AND SAVORY BEEF LIL' SMOKIES

2-3 14 oz packages of Hillshire Farms Beef Lil' Smokies (I used 3 packages)
1 12oz bottle of Chili Sauce (I used Heinz)
1 12.45 oz jar of Grape Jam or Jelly (I used Smuckers Sugar Free Jam)

Combine all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

I have to admit that I was concerned as to how it would come out with the sugar free jam, but it was delicious!!! Everyone at the party loved them and they smelled amazing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment