Thursday, October 13, 2011

But I Can Have Chicken Salad...YUMMY, YUMMY!!!

Ok, so maybe that is a cheesy take on a Wiggles song but I just couldn't help myself!!! LOL!!!

Earlier this week I had a lazy evening and didn
't want to cook so I got a rotisserie chicken from Publix. They are so yummy!! I wasn't sure what I would do with all the leftover chicken (and there was quite a bit!). Today, I had an epiphany...CHICKEN SALAD!!!




Approximately 1.5 cups chicken chopped
1/8 cup brown spicy mustard (you can add more to your own personal taste)
4 tbsp light mayonnaise
4 tbsp finely chopped onion
4 tbsp sweet pickle relish

Combine all ingredients and enjoy!!! Feel free to tweak this to your own tastes and preferences. I added this to low calorie whole bread and a slice of 2% milk colby jack cheese.

*Nutritional information for full batch (all values are approximate) 506 KCals, 25 grams fat, 21 grams carbs, 9 grams sugars, 40 grams protein


0 comments:

Post a Comment