Wednesday, October 19, 2011

But I Can Make Garlic Parmasan Oven Roasted Broccoli

I have gone through a phase of being addicted to steamed vegetables, but here lately I am obsessed with oven roasted veges!! Tonight I made roasted broccoli and all I can say is...DELISH!!





GARLIC PARMESAN OVEN ROASTED BROCCOLI

Approximately 1.5 lbs fresh broccoli florets
4tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp roasted minced garlic (or the equivalent of 2 garlic cloves, minced or crushed)
2 tbsp dried minced onion
1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 400*. Combine broccoli, evoo, onion, and garlic in a bowl and stir to coat all of the broccoli. Lay broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet. Sprinkle Parmasan cheese over the broccoli. Bake for 15-20 minutes stirring once during baking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment